Friday, September 08, 2006

My Mother

Ok, so grandma wants to read something about herself and Sid. I told her she needs to start her own Sidney blog but I know she won't. So what story can I tell to appease her? Let's see, I can at least tell you that the two of them are almost always fighting. She's says it's not so, but that's what I see. He's always running around (being the hyper child that he is) and she's always yelling after him to stop making so much noise, be careful, etc. She did tell me about a cute story that happened a couple of weeks ago. She had picked up Sid from school like she does every Friday afternoon and they went back to her house to cook. My mother starting putting the things together for one of her special recipes and Sid was helping her mix. At one point Sid must have lost his footing and knocked over the mixing bowl. I can imagine based on what my mother says just how distraught he was about it. The poor baby was so upset and crying. He thought he ruined the whole thing. But, it didn't all spill out and they salvaged and baked what was left. I still feel bad for him every time I think about it. He must have been trying so hard to do well. I was still proud of him.

There, ma, are you happy now??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dare i say it? your ma, sounds like my ma, when it comes to grandkids running about underfoot.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home