Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Two Must Be Better Than One

This past Saturday morning I sent Sid to start getting dressed. I first sent him to go to his room and put on clean underwear. He came back in my room with the underwear on and I figured we were good so far. It continued with the rest of the clothes and all went well. Later that morning, while at church, I took him to his usual bathroom break before midday service. He proceeded to do what he to do but as he was pulling up his underwear I noticed something strange - he had on TWO pairs of underwear. I said, "Sidney! Why are you wearing two underwear??" His response: "Because I like race cars and Spiderman." Makes sense.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute. and of course, absolutely logical

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home