Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sid the Sensitive and Talented

Last night I was sitting the wrong way. This time around, being pregnant is not as easy. I have what feels like a muscle weakness in my left leg which get aggravated depending on how I lay or sit. Well, last night I aggravated it to the point where I almost couldn't walk. Sid watched me intently as I hobbled around like a crab and with concern in his voice he asked, "Mommy, what's wrong?" I was touched that he asked and I told him what the matter was. A bit later he was watching me again and he said to me, "Mommy, why don't you just sit down?" :) That's my baby love.

Even later, when he was getting ready for bed, he complained that his leg hurt and started mimicing me. lol. (He had a mosquito bite or something like that on his leg which in no way warranted his antics, but he is such a performer!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home