Friday, December 23, 2005

What a Cool Cat

A couple nights ago a friend of mine and his brother came over to help my husband fix a computer. Sid was bouncing off the walls. I was sitting on the couch and I told him to calm down, which he didn't. My friend stood up (he's a little bigger than my football player physique husband) and he started to remove his belt while asking Sid if he was going to calm down. I watched the whole thing unfold. This big man standing over my little son who stood less than a foot away from me and my husband sitting on the other couch across the way not paying any mind. Now, I knew my friend wasn't going to do anything but Sid certainly didn't. He told my friend, "You don't have to take your belt off. I'll just relax." My friend asked him if he was sure. Sid replied that yes he was sure and he repeated that he would "just relax."

If this boy doesn't have sense!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my! this had me LAUGHING!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Chocolatelocs said...

Wow, that is such a mature response! LOL. So reasonable . . . . I had to laugh out loud for that one.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home