Sunday, November 13, 2005

We used to live in a condo and there was one laundry room per floor. I remember the days of putting Sidney in the laundry basket and carrying him with me. I can't do that anymore. My Little Man almost three years old. Tonight after I put him to sleep I came downstairs only to be summoned back upstairs. This boy was calling me to scratch his back. Well, I admit didn't feel like it so I told him I'd scratch it after he went to sleep (which I would have). Probably 15 minutes later he calls me again saying, "Come on!" I looked at my husband and laughed and told him I had to go handle my business upstairs. Before I barely even started he told me, "No, under my shirt." "Sorry," I replied as I proceeded to do as I was told. I finally told him my arm was getting tired and I asked him if I could stop. He, of course, told me that I couldn't. But a few seconds later he told me, "Ok, you can stop now." Gee, thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i can say i actually witnessed seeing that!

he is too funny!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home