Thursday, November 03, 2005

Did I Do That?

Before we left out on our trip to Georgia, I thought I'd make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to munch on. When I went outside I thought, "Maybe Sid's hungry too," so I offered him a bite.

"Sid, you want a bit of my peanut butter sandwich?"

"Okay," he responded without hesitation and then toddled his way over to me and took the bite.

A few seconds later, maybe 10, he started to do his little cough-gagging thing he does when he doesn't like something. Then he really started gagging and trying to puke back up that ONE bite of peanut butter sandwich he took. Before I knew it he was throwing it up. I mean, it was coming out of his mouth and his nose. His father had to come and take over from me.

The ordeal was over pretty quickly and Sid was back to his normal self plus some watery eyes. See, I had completely forgotten that Sid does NOT like peanut butter! He forgot too, so you all can't blame me completely for trying to choke my child.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot that your one and only child doesn't like peanut butter? how could you? ha, ha, ha... poor Sidney!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home