Monday, November 14, 2005

The Two Of Them

I'll admit it, This Sidney is a handsome little boy. He'll be a heartbreaker when he grows up. I know mothers tend to be partial to their own children, but even if he wasn't my son I would still think he's beautiful. Benthebald has a handsome boy also. I imagine the two of them in their late teens hanging out pulling all the girls. Sidney will be lighter skinned, average height, thick, football type one. Benthebald's son will be the chocolate skinned, tall, muscular, basketball playing type. What a pair they'll be!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

what it do babygirl?

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"but even if he wasn't my son I would still think he's beautiful.

ya - there's impartiality speaking! lol!

but he is a darn cute kid!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home