Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last Saturday night we were at my uncle's house in Toronto eating his birthday cake. Everytime Sid finished his piece he would go back to the kitchen and ask for more. From there he would call out to me asking if he was allowed to have more. Before the third trip he came to me while I was sitting on the couch to ask if he could have a third helping. I told him no more. He slowly started walking back to the kitchen but stopped halfway and turned his head towards me. Before he could say anything I told him no, no more. That boy cut his eyes at me and continued walking to the kitchen. From the entrance I saw him turn his head upward toward my uncle who was just out of sight and he whispered, "More." I busted out laughing as he whispered it again. I had to let him have some more just for that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - i am laughing SOOO hard at that!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home