Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dental Woes

I warned Sid from last night that he would be going to the dentist this morning. Unfortunately, I couldn't go with him. His father had an appt also, so he went. I tried to let him know what the dental hygienest would be doing. The last time I went Sid was right there with me watching everything up close and personal. I hoped that would make him more comfortable when it was his turn.

Not.

Today his father went first and Sid watched. Then it was his turn and he didn't want to have any part of it. K called me and put me on speaker. I talked to Sid a bit and finally got him to agree to let the hygienest do one tooth and then he could tell his father how it felt. I was somewhat surprised that he actually did agree to go along with that.

Here are a couple of pix - one during and one after the fact.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula D. said...

He is so friggin' adorable!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fact that you were able to negotiate with a 3 year old! That he gets that - amazing - lol!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home