Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I worry about you, Sid. I find my self yelling at you more lately. I believe it's a combination of your sudden hyperactivity along with your refusal to hear me when I speak and added to the fact that I'm pregnant (= tired, cranky, etc.). I'm sorry, baby. Things that I know to expect still bother me. I expect you to jump all over the house and on the furnitured. I expect you to get yourself dirty after I just bathed you. I expect you touch things even after I have ordered you not to. But I guess I also expect you to listen to me more. I know you will listen to your father more readily - I expect that too. But when it's a reality it's frustrating. I still tell you I love you every night when I tuck you in. I still want to hug and squeeze and pinch you and hear your free laughter. You're my baby-love, always.

1 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Nice family potraits.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home