Monday, June 27, 2005

What He's Up To These Days

Sid is talking like a real little person. He's barely 2.5 years old! He talks like he's grown. Today when I came home he told me that he was "callin and callin" me, and that "daddy trouble me."

He's so happy he can climb in and out of his crib now - without putting the sides down.

I know, I need to post more pix. My camera takes real batteries and I haven't gotten around to buying some rechargable ones.

How many ways can I show Sidney how much I love him? I tell him every day. I hug him, we wrestle, I kiss him, he kisses me. I'm trying to make sure he knows and feels it every day of his life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can just imagine him saying that!
'daddy trouble me.' whoo! that's funny!

(it's good though - you know, noone will be able to get away with anything with him!)

i'm sure he gets sooooo much love from you - i don't think you have to worry.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home