Monday, December 20, 2004

Amazing!

This morning I went to give Sidney a goodbye kiss and you wouldn't believe he turned his head and when he turned back to me he covered his mouth with his hand! I busted out laughing; it was so funny cause I knew he was playing with me.

This evening when I came home I found Sidney at the top of the stairs and NO gate was up. Even worse, he was heading towards the stairs to pick up one of the pieces he had dropped. This boy walked over, squatted down and then lay down flat, reached down to the next step and picked up his puzzle piece. He's so smart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... I want a Sidney,too! How smart is that. to know that he should lie down to pick it up - not just safety, but it was the easiest way to do it.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home