Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sid and the Snake

Monday was one day I really should have had my camera handy. We went to the pet store to get some water conditioner that was supposed to have come with the starter aquarium, when one of the associates comes out with the cutest little snake. Sid got all brave and touched it. One touch wasn't enough, there had to be another and yet another. It wasn't until hubby brought it to my attention that I saw that Sid was holding the snake in his own hands! I gave him a big smile while carefully maintaining my distance. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is where having a really good point and shoot [there are some i've read recommended by good photographers - and ofcourse they are expensive!] to carry around, comes in handy. I try to always bring my camera with me - even if it's just in the car - but sometimes i forget.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home