Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Trying To Be Fair

I don't spend nearly a comparable amount of time writing about Sid's adventures as I do Shelby's. Maybe because I spend so much more time with her than with him considering I have her at home while he is at school. Anywho....

Yesterday Sid was telling me somethinga bout some kids in his class. Something about their writing books. He says, "You know Howard, right?" I said, "No, I don't know who Howard is." Sid replies, "I just told you his name."

This morning when Sid was turning in his homework his teacher showed him a homework paper that he left at school. She asked him, "When did I give this to you, Sidney?" His reply: "When I was here."

I've started preparing Sid about Shelby attending his school. I told him she will be starting there soon and he asked me if she's going in the baby's room. I told him yes and he seemed fine with it. (Note: This was after he told me he wants to go to another school so he can be good there since he's not good at his current school, but really he is.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he a little 'smart alec', or just very literal ;-)

12:51 PM  
Blogger chele said...

I was just the opposite. I have so many pictures and books documenting my son's childhood ... almost nothing on my daughter. That's terrible.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home