Friday, April 01, 2005

This Boy

...gets sick way too often. Yesterday we were out late (yes, looking for my suit). Poor baby was tired and sick and cranky. He must have sneezed ten times in the space of 3.5 hrs. I don't mean a regular dry sneeze. I'm talking about goop hanging down past his lips kind of sneeze. So gross. The point is, he was up at 3:30 AM with a fever and asking for water. Of course, I obliged in getting him the water. The rest of the night he spent between me and my husband. You know what that meant. We were invaded by the perpendicular sleeping child who has no remorse in throwing his legs over my head.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor sidney. i guess that's what happens when surrounded by little kids in daycare(?)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Don Tate II said...

Saturday at church? Are you SDA? I was raised in the SDA church. You sure look familiar, but I'm sure you've never been in Des Moines.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home