Thursday, March 24, 2005

A few nights ago I came home really late. Sid was in his crib so I went over and started playing with him. I asked him why he wasn't sleeping. He promptly lay down, sort of closed his eyes, and did some fake snoring.

************************

Today, as usual I was romping with Sid on the bed, throwing him around and tickling him. As I was biting his back and he was laughing uncontrollably, I asked him if I could eat him. He said, "Don't eat children." HA! How's that for smart??!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's interesting to think is how he learned that. how he's taken in information on what he's seen people/his family eat and can now rationalize for him self,that people don't eat other people. pretty cool.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

Shelly, I've been overwhelmed with house construction and have neglected reading my favorite blogs. Thank you for sharing stories about your family! Take care!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home