Thursday, January 20, 2005

GNO

I had a Body Shop Girls' Night Out at my house a couple of nights ago. We had a pretty good time pampering our feet (the theme being "Foot Fun"). Even Sid got into the mix. How strange we must have looked to him at first though. He stood by me watching as us ladies sat around with our feet soaking in tubs of hot water. He eventually came over and started trying to put one of his feet into my tub. Of course, I obliged him. I rolled up his pants and let him take his time getting used to the water. He started by tipping one foot in and then taking it back out because the water was too hot for him. Then we put his foot in a little further, and a little further, until finally he got both feet in. I really need my own digital camera because that was a Kodak moment. To see him standing in my tub, with my feet in there, and his pant legs rolled up was such a cute sight to behold. He even got his feet exfoliated. Oh, the things I put that poor child through!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's hilarious! ya, it's interesting to think of all the 'firsts' that kids go through and how strange everything must always be the first time.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home